Graduate Students Placement Exam Schedule
- All incoming graduate students must take the Music History Placement Exam and the Music Theory Placement Exam. Starting in Fall 2020, these exams are now offered online in a specific window prior to the start of each term. Incoming graduate students should consult the above links regarding the contents of these exams. Please contact Dept Chair Dr. Stephen Gorbos (email@example.com) if you have enrolled to start graduate studies in music and have not received word about these exams.
- For general university info, please visit http://
Piano Proficiency Requirements:
- Please consult the Student Handbook for requirements.
Comprehensive Exam Schedule:
- To be announced
Courses, Forms & Student Handbook
Please review the Student Handbook for all Polices and Procedures
- Course Schedule by Semester and All Course Descriptions
(or login to Cardinal Station)
- Student Recital Scheduling Policy and Procedure in the Student Handbook
- Registration Worksheet
- Request for an Incomplete
- Ensemble Excused Absence Form
- Recital Forms
- Musical Theatre Internship Form
- Outside Work Guidelines and Worksheet (Musical Theatre)
- D.M.A. Repertoire & Professional Experience Record Forms:
Additional Music Fees
Some MUS and all MUPI courses require payment of an additional fee, including recitals.
Additional fees also apply for locker and/or practice room rentals. These fees will not be billed to the university account, and are paid to the School of Music.