- Apply for admission, by filling out the summer sessions visiting student application, following this link: https://cardinaladmissions.
- You will be asked to create an Applicant Portal Account.
- Please indicate on the application if you will be taking the course for credit (MUS 543, MUS 543A, MUS 543B, MUS 547) or if you will be taking the workshop (MUS 543W, MUS 543AW, MUS 543BW, MUS 547W). If you are taking the non-credit workshop course, the request for the transcript will be waived after you submit the application.
- There is a $25 application fee required for submission of the application.
- Once you are admitted to the program, you will receive an email asking you to accept the offer of admission.
- If you accept the offer of admission, you will receive another email from Tech Services that contains your CUA UserID (CARDINAL ID) and information regarding how to log into Cardinal Students and register for the course. (There may be a delay of up to two days between these two emails.)
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the registration process, please contact the director, Amy Zuberbueler at email@example.com.
If you are returning this summer to take another course in our program you still need to apply for admission for this current year by following the steps above. Your Cardinal ID number will be re-activated once you are admitted to this years summer program.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Housing Services at 202-319-5615 or CUAfirstname.lastname@example.org.
To request accommodations for individuals with disabilities, or if you have any further questions